ISI Water can furnish standard water treatment equipment or build custom-designed systems for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and municipal applications. With in-house capabilities for both design and fabrication, we are able to provide equipment that exactly fits your requirements.
We build several membrane-based water treatment systems including but not limited to:
Capable of extracting fresh water from seawater sources for drinking, irrigation, commercial, municipal, or industrial use.
Systems for water that have lower salinity than seawater and generally come from an inland, underground source.
Water treatment systems for the removal of heavy metals, hardness, and other large molecules for sources where total dissolved solids (TDS) is not a concern.
A common pretreatment system used to clean water in preparation for RO or NF; efficiently removing colloidal particles, viruses, bacteria, and suspended solids.
We also design and manufacture water treatment equipment such as:
- Intake systems – Designs and equipment for open sea intakes or drilled feed wells.
- Cartridge filtration systems – Multi-cartridge filter housings for the removal of small suspended solids as pretreatment for membrane systems.
- Automatic screens – Often used as a first step for pretreatment of water from open intakes such as rivers, estuaries, ponds, or harbors where suspended solids are high.
- Media filtration systems – A highly effective pretreatment system utilizing backwashable pressurized tank multimedia filters for the removal of large suspended solids.
- Chemical dosing equipment – Chemical dosing pumps, tanks, and measurement systems for accurate process control.
- Clean in place systems – Chemical cleaning systems for use with membrane water treatment equipment such as RO, NF, and UF.
- Product remineralization systems – Pressurized tank calcite remineralization systems for reconstituting drinking water with essential minerals for both corrosion control and taste.
- Degasification systems – Tower degasifiers and scrubbers for the removal of unwanted, dissolved gasses such as H2S.
Contact us for more information